OUR TEAM | Lucy Bernstein
Who is Lucy?
Lucy Bernstein is a strategic brand consultant. She provides creative direction to brands, helping them to achieve small, medium or fundamental changes.
Lucy has spent more than 25 years working with upwards of 40 brands across fashion, food, entertainment and the not-for-profit sector – everyone from multinational companies to micro enterprises.
Lucy excels in creating space for new ideas to flourish, providing strategic insight, and re-energising brands and the people that work for them.
Brand consultancy, creative brand engagement, brand guardianship, strategic content and campaign planning, change management, copywriting, research, bespoke training, motivating and mentoring.
Brands previously worked with
Lucy has worked with an impressive litany array of clients, from household names – such as Accessorize, Coca-Cola, John Lewis and The Royal Opera House – to small start-ups in search of a voice.
Here are some others you might have heard of: Coca-Cola, Discovery Channel, DreamWorks Pictures, John Lewis, Landmark Trust, Marks & Spencer, Monsoon, Paramount Pictures, Royal Opera House, Sony, TK Maxx, Tesco Metro, Toyota, Unilever, Universal Studios, University of Wales Press, and Woolworths.
Such was Lucy’s passion for collecting brand ephemera, her extensive childhood chocolate wrapper collection now features in a published tome – ‘The Great British Tuck Shop’ by Steve Berry (2012).NEED
What can Gemma do for you?
- Branding: helping organisations achieve a tone of voice and create straplines
- Researching: delving into market intelligence, researching your brands competition and positioning, SWOT analysis, trend analysis, conducting research with target customers and opinion formers
- Conceptualising: reviewing, refining, generating or revitalising your brand’s “big ideas” – for instance, your content strategy and campaigns
- Copywriting: generating, reviewing or editing content, presentations, and pitches
- Troubleshooting and change-management: fixing projects that are underway but going off-track
- Co-planning and delivering brand seminars and tailored workshops on topics such as: brand and storytelling, unlocking creativity, cross-department communication, brand extension and content generation
- Brand bolt-on and interim cover: joining or leading internal creative teams when there is a calendar gap (maternity, sabbatical), an unexpected crisis (ill health, workload surge), or a period of change (merger, re-structure)